Wednesday 13 August 2014

-SugarDaddy

RICH BUT DIVORCED GENTLEMAN SEEK A MARRIAGE PARTNER

hello ladies, my name is David 30 yrs old and my daughter is Natasha 18 months old. i lost my wife an year ago through a road accident and i was left with this lovely daughter of ours whom i love very much and she also loves me a lot. i have been through hell and back bringing her up to where she is right now, employing ruthless and harsh house girls to stay with her and taking her to day baby care but thank God for how far He has brought us. i want a hook up to any lady who is ready to get married,have sex and who is ready to bring up a child that belongs to another woman. i don't want a lady who's gonna mistreat my beautiful daughter coz that would hurt me very much. i don't care about their tribe but the lady should be 20 yrs and above, i will appreciate when you hook me with one.thanks

For hook up WHATSAPP/TEXT ur details: AGE, LOCATION, NAME and the word “David” to +254714-087-586 

No comments:

Post a Comment