Monday 18 August 2014

-Shileen From Kilimani,Nairobi

"Hello there admin n ur fans ...am Shileen 27yrs,working class beautiful graduate lady from Nairobi city,Kilimani area.I am interested in having a young man of my own who is mature and straight for dating and romance, he should knw how to relate with a lady like me and how to make love to a woman if interested request admin of this page for hookup,thank you.He should know i take wine n go to clubbing on weekends.I hate guys who take cigarettes unless when drunk.Hiv test will be a must before any sexual excitement with me.He should know how to treat ladies n what make ladies happy"

For hook up text ur details: your name,age ,location and the word "Shileen"to +254714-087-586 or u whatsapp on+254714-087-586 for hook up, serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment