Thursday 14 August 2014

-Gladys Atieno,Lavington

"Hi admin?I am Gladys Atieno,a fully loaded Luo professional n single woman here in Lavington.I really like what you guys are doing to women in need of hook ups . I have been on this online hook up site  for a week now just getting used to the feel of this online hook up site and I believe I am beginning to accept that it is the best and honest site so far that i can get what i've always wished to get for a long tym in my life since my husband kicked the bucket in 2004, just that i din't knw how and wea to, I need a young guy that belong to me,a mature  toyboy, who can be with me on agreement basis. someone who is presentable smart and fun to be with for pleasures and stuff...a guy who can make a woman sensually excited.I will be paying his bills.He must not be a smoker to be with me.Hiv test will be a must for me.He must not be under the care of his parents.More importantly he should be 18years and over."


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up with her WHATSAPP/SMS ur details: AGE, LOCATION, NAME and the word “Gladys” to admin who will hook on +254714-087-586 .Jokers please keep off,u will be ignored and dismissed

No comments:

Post a Comment