Wednesday 13 August 2014

-Lispa from Milimani Nakuru



"I am Lispa from Milimani Nakuru, currently working in Nakuru managing my own business town where i deal with electronics n those beauty ornaments. i am searching a seriuos young guy for a 

relationship.I am just single young lady only 30yrs.I am looking for 
good looking Kenyan young dude for realtionship and a friend with 
benefits relationship.I need a who understands both English and Swahili languages for easy communication. am well off financially{i have my own good vehicle,house,well established business n i am learned}and has got no baby from any man from anywhere on this world. The guy should be good in bed and b ready to give me a baby coz i really nid a small boy or a girl please soonest possible.the guy must be less 50yrs from any tribe i dontcare. thanks"

For hook up WHATSAPP/TEXT ur details: AGE, LOCATION, NAME and the word “Lispa ” to +254714-087-586

No comments:

Post a Comment