Wednesday 13 August 2014

-Cynthia Akinyi,Milimani Nairobi

''I've been on my own now for 2 years after being widowed by my lovely husband Joel Okoth . I feel like I am now ready to meet someone else and share some good times with him . I like going out for meals, taking beer in clubs only on weekends and having a good chat. iam Cynthia Akinyi from Milimani,Nairobi, I'm new to this online dating thing so I'm going to give a try n get my own personal playboy who i can call mine n who will be available when i need him..i work, have a car, just one kid, and like to enjoy life ! End of story.For hook up with me just contact admin n he will give u all my contacts!'''


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up with her WHATSAPP/SMS ur details: AGE, LOCATION, NAME and the word “claura” to admin who will hook on +254714-087-586 .Jokers please keep off,u will be ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment